Apple & Cinnamon Muffin
- MFM VANILLA CAKE MIX – 1kg
- Eggs – 350gr
- Oil – 275gr
- Water – 225kg
- Cinnamon powder – 20gr
- Fresh apple cubes – 100gr
- Eggs + vanilla cake mix- using paddle beater mix 1 minute slow speed then 2 minutes medium speed.
- Scrap the Powel.
- Add water and oil – continue mixing for 1 minute slow speed + 2 minutes medium speed.
- Add the Sinnamon and apple and mix for 30 second
- Pour the mixture into the baking pan for loafs or baking muffin cups and bake 170°c for approx 25 minutes for muffins according to the oven type And muffin size and for 35 minutes for loafs.
- Décor the top with Sinnamon and make lines with white icing