Pineapple Upside Down Cake
- MFM VANILLA CAKE MIX – 1kg
- Eggs – 350gr
- Oil – 275gr
- Water – 125kg
- Pineapple juice – 100gr
- Crushed pineapple drained – 100gr
- Coconuts soaked – 60gr
- Whole red cherry – 100gr
- Add the vegetable oil and water and pineapple juice slowly over 1 minute on slow speed
- Scrap the Powel.
- Add in soaked coconut, and crushed pineapple. Blend for 3 minutes on slow speed.
- Line a round 8” pan with greaseproof paper, drain pineapple rings and dry,layer onto bottom of the pan, place a glace cherry in the middle of each pineapple ring. Deposit approx 400gm of batter on top.
- Bake at 175 °C for approx 20-30 minutes
- When cool turn out cake, peel off greaseproof paper and glaze top and sides with a neutral or apricot glaze, Mask sides with toasted coconut.