Cappuccino Injected Muffin
|BakeKing VANILLA CAKE MIX||1 kg|
|Instant coffee powder||50 gr|
|Cardamom powder||10 gr|
- Eggs + vanilla cake mix- using paddle beater mix 1-minute slow speed then 2 minutes medium speed.
- Scrap the Powel.
- Add water and oil – continue mixing for 1-minute slow speed + 2 minutes medium speed.
- Add the instant coffee and cardamom and mix for 30 seconds at slow speed
- Pour the mixture into the baking pan for loaves or baking muffin cups and bake 170°c for approx 25 minutes for muffins according to the oven type And muffin size and for 35 minutes for loaves.
- When it’s cooled inject the muffin with a small amount of good quality chocolate filling and decorate with white icing and sprinkle lightly with cocoa powder.