Red Velvet Cake
- BakeKing red velvet cake mix – 1kg
- Eggs – 350gr
- Oil – 275gr
- Water – 225kg
- Eggs + red velvet mix – using paddle beater mix 1 minute slow speed then 2 minutes medium speed.
- Scrap the Powel.
- Add water and oil – continue mixing for 1 minute slow speed + 2 minutes medium speed.
- Pour the mixture into the baking pan or baking ring and bake 150°c for approx 40 minutes according to the oven type
CREAM CHEESE FILLING
- Cream Cheese – 1.5 kg
- Butter – 1 kg
- Sugar powder – 750gr
- Lemon flavor – 5gr
- Vanilla flavor – 2gr
- Mix the cream cheese using paddle beater for 20 minutes or until smooth then add the flavors
- Mix the butter with sugar for 20 minutes or until smooth
- Mix the tow mixtures together by hand until uniformed.